Sometimes we find ourselves stuck and we don’t know why. Sometimes we find ourselves just going through the motions and it never occurs to us to stop and self-assess.
But the end of a year is the PERFECT time to ask ourselves a few questions and check in with ourselves.
True or False:
1. I love Jesus but I’m not completely sure he loves me because I don’t particularly feel loved.
2. I love Jesus but I don’t always feel or experience Jesus.
3. This is all there is: life is hard and too busy and exhausting and the same ol’ same ol’. Repeat. I’m bored.
4. Some of my relationships are super messed up, and I don’t know what to do about it.
5. I don’t have any real friends. I don’t know the last time I had a meaningful conversation. I’m pretty lonely.
6. It seems like I have more unanswered prayers than answered prayers. It’s hard to keep praying sometimes.
7. I don’t feel like I contribute to the world. I mean, really, what have I got to offer?
If you answered FALSE to all of these, then dang, girl, you’re doing great! Celebrate and keep living your best life! (And maybe email me with all your secrets!)
If you answered TRUE to even one of these, girlie, I hear ya! And just the fact that you’re took this self-assessment tells me that you long for MORE: more God, more healing, more hope, more abundant life, more community, more support, more joy, more purpose. You are a woman of faith and yet you want more of all that God has for you. And I’m so right there with you!
So, I want to invite you to join me in WholeHearted: a Facebook group coaching experience for women looking to become more whole spiritually, emotionally, mentally, relationally and physicallv.
P.S. While I’ve got you here, I have some FREEBIES to bring you comfort, support, Truth and tools to help you keep moving forward:
Who Me, Worry? webcast: https://elisabethklein.com/worry-webcast/
P(andemic)TSD tips: https://elisabethklein.com/pandemic-tsd/
14-Day Marriage Challenge: https://elisabethklein.com/marriage-challenge-2/
Detaching with Love webcast: https://elisabethklein.com/detaching-with-love-1/
Loneliness while Divorced webcast:https://elisabethklein.com/how-to-feel-loved-1/