2. Do something with a friend.
3. Take a walk or bike ride. Even if only for ten minutes. Breathe deeply…the fresh air will do you good.
4. Eat something that is good for you. (Smoothies are awesome for the blues.)
5. Read a book that you love.
6. Engage in one of your favorite pastimes.
7. Go to a movie, even by yourself.
8. Take a nap. Yep, they’re not just for toddlers.
9. Make an appointment to see a counselor.
10. Do something kind for someone else: pray for someone, write a note, drop off a meal, make a phone call.
Don’t run from it…every feeling that we have is a gift from God to alert you to something. Rest in it. Learn from it. Thank God for it.
If my work has encouraged you and you’d like to partner with me as I reach out to help hurting women, click here for more information.