How is your life working for you right now?
Are you feeling…
Lost? confused? alone? stuck?
Need an outside perspective and some wisdom?
You didn’t wake up this morning and think, “Today is the day I need to hire a coach.”
But I would put money down that you woke up this morning, you sweet woman, and within about thirty seconds, your top problem or two (or ten!) flooded your mind and burdened your heart.
(amiright or amiright? you and i both know that I’m right.)
And your problem was probably something like this:
-I hate my husband
-I don’t want to go to work today
-I’m tired of being tired all the time
-I wish I were someone else
-My life is a mess
-What am I going to do about…my son?, my marriage?, the affair I know he’s having?, this anxiety?, this depression?, this fill-in-the-blank?
I want to help you not just fix your problem but transform your heart and mind.
I have been you, I promise you. But I have been through pain in the shapes of a hard marriage, a divorce, single parenting, anxiety, financial stress, depression, issues with my children, painful relationships, you name it! In fact, I can sometimes still be you! I don’t have all the answers! BUT, I do have Jesus. And I have walked these roads and want to help you walk yours.
Are you tired of being sad and stuck and confused and doing the same thing over and over again?
Do me a favor. Fill this out. It’ll take you about three minutes. And then I’ll get back to you with a custom coaching proposal designed just for you.
Let’s start waking up feeling a bit more hopeful, shall we?
- Boosts are available in any of the following courses (descriptions listed below):
- Fresh Starts
- Remarriage Ready
- Remarriage Ref
- Each self-guided course will consist of FOUR weekly articles and assignments covering FOUR important topics that will help you dig deep and move forward, all chosen through peer surveys as the most needed topics.
For the woman who finds herself stuck in her healing or a bit lost.
My Life is a Mess
Healing or Stuck?
Your Canvas is Your Calling
For the woman who is looking for a clean slate, who is ready to honestly assess her past and her present reality, who wants to dream a bit about what’s to come.
How is my life working for me?
Who do I want to be?
Creating a manifesto
For the woman who is adjusting to remarriage.
Previous marriage baggage
Building into your new marriage
For the woman who has been divorced for at least one year (because I love y’all) and you are in a serious dating relationship and/or are engaged to be remarried.
Triggers from past relationships
Preparing for remarriage
My professional background:
-Bachelor’s degree in Psychology from Trinity International University, IL
-Master’s degree coursework in Social Work from Aurora University, IL
-Women’s Ministry Director for ten years at Blackberry Creek Community Church / Christ Community Church, L
-Rescue Academy workshop graduate, People of the Second Chance
-Author of 15 books
-Speaker for 17 years
-Coach to 150 clients in the past three years
–Completed HOPE COACHING certification through American Association of Christian Counselors
-Completed SPIRITUAL FORMATION COACHING certification through American Association of Christian Counselors
Here’s what one of my coaching clients says:
Here’s why I think I’d be a good fit for you.
My personal background:
-I’m 47 years old
-Follower of Christ since the age of 15
-Lived in a difficult marriage for 19 years, released by church leadership to legally separate due to abuse and addiction issues, later served divorce papers
-Mother of two college-aged young adults
-Single mom for 4 years
-Remarried since May 2015
-Stepmother of three (17-27)
Coaching Callsnow available in 30-, 45- & 60-minute sessions!
- Feeling a little bit stuck? In between counselors? Haven’t been able to find a mentor in your area? Need an outside perspective and some wisdom?
- Elisabeth has journeyed through a hard marriage, separation, divorce, single parenting, dating, and now remarriage and step-parenting and midlife and identity struggles, and she’d love to help you move forward in your life and in your healing.
- A coaching call with Elisabeth consists of one thirty-minute conversation plus a follow-up email filled with personalized suggestions for your next steps.
- NOW AVAILABLE IN 30-MINUTE, 45-MINUTE, & 60-MINUTE SESSIONS!
e-Coaching (coaching email)
- The number-one request I receive is this:
- Can I email you my story and get your thoughts?
- When I first started out creating this ministry over six years ago, my answer was YES! And I read and answered every single email.
- But, as you can imagine, as time went by and my private Facebook groups grew and my blog readership grew and my email list grew, I could no longer read and respond to every email from every hurting woman. (Which, if you know me at all, breaks my heart.)
- I have created a TON of coaching options – thirty-minute coaching calls, four-week self-guided e-courses, one- and three- month intensives – but those may not fit what some of you need right this minute.
- Some of you still want and need to be able to write out your story, send it to me, and have me weigh in.
- So, with this new offering, I hope to be able to help even more of you.
- INTRODUCING e-coaching: You sign up here, send me an email, and I will respond within two days with some personalized suggestions for your next steps.
I was fortunate enough to be a part of the first divorce group.
I was blown away with how much it helped me.
From the weekly tips and assignments to the webcasts and especially the personal phone calls from Elisabeth to me, all were such a blessing and well worth the money.coaching client
Elisabeth is a Proverbs 31 woman. Proverbs 31:26: “She openeth her mouth with wisdom; and in her tongue is the law of kindness.”
Elisabeth is the sweetest and wisest woman I know who has walked the same path many of us are on.
I know money is tight for all of us and I wondered when I signed up if I could afford spending this money on me.
I can say without any hesitation now that I could not have afforded not to be a part of this and I’m so glad I did.coaching client
I wanted to thank you for your willingness to walk beside women like me in difficult marriages and those who have experienced divorce.
Your generosity of spirit and caring are a gift.
Thank you for the opportunity to share and for what you’ve shared. God has used you as a link in my chain and I feel better off for having participated. Thank you again for your time and guidance.
It is so good to speak with someone who knows and has walked this walk.coaching client
Thank you so much for everything. Your coaching, support group, emails … All have made a huge difference in my life.
I’m not stuck in pain or anger or bitterness any longer, all because you showed me there is a different and much better way to live my life.
I will always be grateful to you.coaching client
Thank you for all your time and help.
I already feel less alone than I did a month ago.
It is so nice knowing that there is someone out there who completely gets it. Thank you for being non-judgmental and so encouraging.
Your coaching came along at a time when I really needed it.coaching client
Just wanted to say thanks for your divorce coaching;
it was so helpful during such a painful time.
Just being able to talk to someone who has been there and who is not going to judge me but just listen and understand was wonderful.coaching client